Model NO.: SNL- 12V-20Ah
Standard Voltage: 12V
Rated Capacity: 2000mAh
Electrolyte: Li Ion
Size: 60*72*132mm small or oem
Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
Discharge Rate: 10A 3c
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Wire Length: 100mm
Wire Model No.: silicon cable, UL1007, AWG18
HS Code: 8507600090
Applicate for: Portable ecg heart monitor, Portable Speaker,Muti Car Jump Starter
BMS: oc,odc,short circuit protection, NTC/PTC temperatuare control as required
Certification: UL, RoHS, CE, KC, UN38.3, MSDS, SGS
|1||Nominal capacity||20Ah 0.2 C Discharge|
|Min capacity||19.9Ah 0.2 C Discharge|
|3||Charge current||Standard Charge :0.2C|
|4||Standard Charging method||0.5C CC(constant current)charge to 8.4V,then CV(constant voltage 8.4V)charge till charge current decline to ≤0.01C|
|5||Charging time||Standard Charging |
|6||Max.discharge current||Constant current 1C end voltage 6.0V|
|7||Standard Discharge Current||Constant current 0.2 C end voltage 6.0V|
|8||Discharge cut-off voltage||6.0V|
|9||Charge cut-off Voltage||14.8V|
|12||Operating temperature||Charging: 0ºC~45ºC|
|14||Storage Humidity||≤75% RH|
|15||Appearance||Without scratch,distortion,contamination and leakage|
|16||Standard environmental condition||Temperature :23±5ºC|
Atmospheric Pressure:86-106 Kpa
Portable speaker,Muti car jump starter , power bank ,Auto cleaner,GPS tracking, Digital ADSL device ,Flashligting , emergency lighting , laptop , solar board, ups power ,smart phone ,wireless microphone, MP3,Walk man, Cordless Phone, Notebook, Video Camera, Digital Camera, Digital Products, Portable DVD,Mobile Communication, Blue tooth Headset, Electronic Toys,Game Player, Solar LED light, Emergency lighting , Power tools, E-bike, Medical Equipment,etc.
Cautions in use
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it. Handling
· Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
· Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
· Avoid shorting the battery
· Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
· Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
· Do not immerse in water.
· Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
· Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
· Never use a modified or damaged charger.
· Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
· Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
· Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.