How to make Li ion Polymer/18650 battery cell?
The precautions in the use of the li ion battery cell include the protection of the aluminium-plastic composite film, the top sealing edge (the end sealing edge of the pole shank), the side sealing edge and the pole shank, and the measures to avoid mechanical impact and short circuit.
1, aluminum plastic composite film outer packing protection: mainly to avoid being hurt by sharp parts stabbing. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the surrounding environment of batteries from time to time, prohibit sharp parts from touching or colliding with the li ion battery cell, and wear gloves when taking them, so as to avoid scratching the surface of the li ion battery cell by fingernails.
2. Top sealing and side sealing protection: In order to avoid damage to the top and side sealing edges and damage the sealing effect, bending top sealing and side sealing should be prohibited; at the same time, reliable insulation measures must be taken in the design of the li ion battery cell to avoid short-circuit docking between the negative electrode and the aluminum-plastic composite film.
3. Pole shank protection: Aluminum shank is used for positive lead-out terminals and nickel shank is used for negative lead-out terminals of polymer lithium batteries. Because the pole shank is thin, bending should be prohibited. At the same time, the contact between the pole shank and the aluminum-plastic composite film should be avoided in the production process, and the ring film should be strictly isolated.
4, avoid mechanical impact, such as falling, hitting, bending electric li ion battery cell and carelessly trampling on batteries.
5, prohibit the short-circuit connection of positive and negative poles with metal and wires.
Secondly, when a li ion battery cell is ready, the next step is to combine it with the outer shell and the battery cell protection circuit module to make it a polymer battery. In this process, the precautions are as follows:
1. Shell design: (1) Enough mechanical strength to avoid mechanical damage to the li ion battery cell by external forces; (2) When the battery cell is installed in the shell, the sharp edges of the shell should be avoided to scratch the battery cell; (3) To prevent short circuit caused by contact between pure aluminum and the outside of the aluminum-plastic composite film sandwich.
2. Li ion battery cell protection circuit must be designed: including the scientific setting of the highest/lowest voltage, over-current protection, and over-charge and over-discharge protection of battery unit (single li ion battery cell) in combination use of li ion battery cell.
3. The transfer of positive aluminium pole shank through nickel strip and the connection between electric battery cell and circuit board should be carried out by ultrasonic welding or spot welding technology.
4. Reliable positioning of the li ion battery cell. After assembling the li ion battery cell, it should be tightened firmly in the outer shell and not loosened at will, so that the whole lithium battery structure is in a consolidated state.