1. High energy. High energy storage density, now stands at 460-600Wh/kg, about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries;
2. Long service life, service life of up to 6 years, lithium iron phosphate as cathode battery 1C (100%DOD) charging and discharging, can use the 10,000 records;
3. Rated voltage (single voltage 3.7V or 3.2V), equal to about 3 rechargeable Ni-CD or Ni-MH batteries of series voltages, convenient for battery power group;
4. With high power endurance, lithium iron phosphate lithium-ion batteries for electric cars can reach 15-30C the ability to charge and discharge, high starting and Acceleration;
5. Very low self-discharge rate, this is one of the most prominent advantage of battery, 1%/months of age can be achieved at present, less than 1/20 of nickel-metal hydride batteries;
6. Light weight, same volume weight of about 1/6-1/5 for lead-acid products.