Model NO.: SNL- 36V -12ah
Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
Discharge Rate: Medium Discharge Rate
Accessories Type: Chargers
Standard Voltage: 36V
Rated Capacity: 12AH
Electrolyte: Lithium Battery
Battery Materials: Lithium Ion Battery
Origin: Guangdong, China
Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Size: 95*325mm (or OEM)
Usage: Remote Control Boat
Application: Electric Bicycle Battery
Plastic Color: Black
Other Name: Powerful Battery
Specification: CE. SGS. RoHS, UL, KC
HS Code: 8506500000
bottle battery 36v 12ah lithium ion battery pack
|1||Nominal Capacity||12ah||0.2C5A discharge at 25ºC|
|3||Charge Current||Standard:3A;Max:6A||Working temperature:0~45ºC|
|4||Charge cut-off Voltage||42V|
|5||Discharge Current||Standard:8A;Max: 24Ah||Working temperature:-20~50ºC|
|6||Discharge cut-off Voltage||30.0V|
|7||Pack Voltage||36V~42V||Shipment status|
|8||Pack Impedance||< 60 mΩ||50% SOC at 25ºC|
95*325mm (or OEM)
Portable speaker,Muti car jump starter , power bank ,Auto cleaner,GPS tracking, Digital ADSL device ,Flashligting , emergency lighting , laptop , solar board, ups power ,smart phone ,wireless microphone, MP3,Walk man, Cordless Phone, Notebook, Video Camera, Digital Camera, Digital Products, Portable DVD,Mobile Communication, Blue tooth Headset, Electronic Toys,Game Player, Solar LED light, Emergency lighting , Power tools, E-bike, Medical Equipment,etc.
Read and observe the following warnings and precautions to ensure correct and safe use of LiFeCoPO4 batteries. It is claimed that we are free of any responsibility with the contingency and loss dueto the cells' wrong usage (not preferred in the product specification)
- Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
- Do not use or store the battery near sources of heat such as a fire or heater.
- Do not use any chargers other than those recommended by WANMA.
- Do not reverse the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
- Do not connect the battery directly to wall outlets or car cigarette-lighter sockets.
- Do not put the battery into a fire or apply direct heat to it.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
- Do not pierce the battery casing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
- Do not directly solder the battery terminals.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the battery in any way.
- Do not place the battery in a microwave oven or pressurized container.
- Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries(such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
-Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extremely hot, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight in a hot day. Otherwise, the battery may be overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and/or shorten service life.
If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.