1. If long-term use of an external power supply for laptop power supply or battery exceeds 80%, immediately remove the battery. Normal charging battery need not be filled, filled to about 80%. Adjust the operating system power options, adjust the power alert to more than 20%, usually battery minimum not lower than 20%.
2. small electronic devices such as mobile phone, fully charged should immediately disconnect the power cable (includes USB interface charging function), connection will damage the battery. Often charged, but doesn't have to take the battery is full.
3. both the notebook or mobile phone, be sure not to let the battery run out (automatic shutdown).
4. If you want to travel, batteries, but any time where conditions permit, to charge the appliance.
5. use a more intelligent power-saving operating system.