1. voltage: 60v
2. capacity: 20ah (or OEM)
3. size: 330*160*70mm (or OEM)
4. type: 60v electric scooter battery, 60v scooter lithium ion
60v 20ah Lithium Battery for Electric Scooter
this battery is used for harley scooter, replaced for lead acid 60v battery, size is smaller, but power is full.
1. battery nominal voltage: 60v
2. battery nominal capacity: 20.8Ah
3. minimum capacity: 20Ah
4. configuration:18650 2600mah,16s8p
5. max size: 330*160*70mm(W*H*L)
6. internal resistance: 200mR
7. lifecyle: 1000times
Note: please use match well charger, in case of any difference of battery from different battery supplier.
1. Continuouse charging current: 10A
2. Max discharge current; 45A
3. Instant current discharge: 150A
4. Electric quantity balance: 4.25v 40mA
5. Current consume in normal operation: 50uA
6. MOSFET surface temperature rasing: 30℃+/-10℃
7. Fuse protection: 70A, max 100A
Q59: What is a 24-hour self-discharge test?
Self-discharge test of lithium battery is as follows:
Generally USES 24 hours self-discharge keep ability to quickly test the charged, at 0.2 to 3.0 V, C discharge battery to charge 1 C constant current constant voltage to 4.2 V, the cut-off current: 10 ma, shelved after 15 minutes, 1 C discharge to 3.0 V test its discharge capacity C1, then the battery charging 1 C constant current constant voltage to 4.2 V, the cut-off current: 10 ma, 1 C and let sit 24 hours after the test capacity of C2, C2 / C1 * 100% should be greater than 99%.
Q60: What is static resistance? What is dynamic resistance?
Static internal resistance is the battery internal resistance when discharging, and dynamic internal resistance is the battery internal resistance when charging.
Q61: What is the difference between the charge and discharge resistance?
Internal resistance of charging state refers to the internal resistance when the battery is fully charged. Discharge resistance refers to the internal resistance of the battery after full discharge.
Generally speaking, the internal resistance of the discharge state is not very stable and large, while the internal resistance of the charge state is small and the resistance value is relatively stable. In the process of battery use, only the internal resistance of the charging state has practical significance. In the later stage of battery use, the internal resistance of the battery will increase to different degrees due to the exhaustion of electrolyte and the reduction of the activity of internal chemicals.