1. voltage: 36v
2. capacity: 4.4Ah (or OEM)
3. size:130*72*60mm (or OEM)
4. type:electric scooter battery, scooter lithium battery
Electric Scooter Lithium Power Battery 36v 4.4Ah
Scooter battery basical info:
rate voltage: 36v
rate capacity: 4.4ah (either 6.6Ah, 8.8Ah can be made as per request)
scooter battery dimension: 130*72*60mm
scooter battery weight: 1.1kg
max working current: 25A ( other power can be made as per request)
impulse current: 40A (adjustable)
max charging current: 2A-5A preferred
max charging voltage: 42v (in case of passive reaction)
charging hour: 3hours
Scooter Battery protection:
overcurrent protection, overcharge protection, overdischarge protection, shortcircuit protection, temperature protection, balance adjust protection etc.
this scooter battery is made by LG 18650 battery cells, 10s2p, Ni-Co-Mn, 5C sustainable discharge capability, each battery cell has good self-protection, generate little heat during high darin power supply. after test, it's capacity ration and lifecycle performance is also pretty good. lifecycle as much as 1000times after DOD 100% discharge.
Q62: Is it a standard overcharge test?
According to IEC, the standard overcharge test of ni-mh batteries is as follows:
1)The battery shall be discharged from 0.2c to 1.0v/branch and continuously charged for 48 hours at 0.1c.
2) The battery shall be free from deformation and leakage, and the time for discharging from 0.2c to 1.0v after charging shall be more than 5 hours.
Q63: What is the IEC standard cycle life test?
According to IEC, the standard cycle life test of ni-mh batteries is as follows:
Put the battery at 0.2c to 1.0v/unit
01) charge at 0.1C for 16 hours, and discharge at 0.2C for 2 hours and 30 minutes (a cycle)
02) 0.25C charge for 3 hours and 10 minutes, discharge for 2 hours and 20 minutes at 0.25C (2-48 cycles)
03) 0.25c charge for 3 hours and 10 minutes, with 0.25c put to 1.0v (49th cycle)
04) 0.1c charge for 16 hours, set aside for 1 hour, 0.2c discharge to 1.0v (50th cycle). For nickel-metal hydride batteries, the discharge time of 0.2c should be more than 3 hours after a total of 400 cycles are repeated 1-4. 500 cycles are repeated for nickel-cadmium batteries, whose 0.2c discharge time should be more than 3 hours.